Jatzt's Art

I'll start with a banner I made to use on this forum. Given the fact that .hack is basically, well, my life at this point it makes sense it'll be from that series. Although I draw other things, not to worry.

bannersigh3_by_yatzyjatzt-da51dke.jpg

A recent scribble of Giegue (Gyiyg) I did for Mother 1 / Earthbound Beginnings.
giegue_doodle__by_yatzyjatzt-da4wh6u.jpg

I know a few of you like Persona, so I'll post a Persona 2 picture I did for a friend of mine.
maya_amano_by_yatzyjatzt-da4snef.jpg

I'll post this because I still think it's kinda cool, although it's art of a friends OC:
rhythmman3_by_yatzyjatzt-da4xbu6.jpg

Some Pokemon fanart:
tumblr_o7izqu9gho1u7resoo1_1280_by_yatzyjatzt-da3xnbg.jpg
tumblr_o7i0y0wiiv1u7resoo1_1280_by_yatzyjatzt-da3xnj4.jpg

More .hack fanart:
the_one_sin_by_yatzyjatzt-da49pga.jpg
speedpaint___hack__sign__by_yatzyjatzt-da4bik2.png
(this next one is used as a dA ID and a Pixiv Icon because why not)
profile_picture_by_yatzyjatzt-da49wup.jpg
..and these ones are kinda older:
_hack_scribbles_by_yatzyjatzt-da3xlzk.png

I have other drawings, but I don't feel like posting my entire gallery on here would be best. Maybe just some I liked/others told me were good. I'm not the most confident artist in the world and I have a sort of.. love hate relationship with it. You know how it goes.

Comments

• Your art is always good! I'm proud of you for trying to pick up art again. Art is very hard to stick to and be proud of...but you should be proud of it! You'll go far~
  • Great looking art. I love your choice of colors
  • !! this is awesome
    the way you draw people is pretty sweet, thats a total weakspot of mine
  • @Zeroshii thank you, it took some energy to muster up the bravery to even get back into art after all this time but I'm trying. I suppose keeping works personal (although I didn't post any of my original content here, naturally) only goes so far. We all start somewhere, and I do want to pursue something in regards to art.

@Malkav Haha, thanks. Ironically when I first started with art I was horrible with colours and such. So it's nice to hear I've improved on this at least.

@VilePup I actually just got done commenting on your post, but thank you! Your art is very nice also, and I'd say you draw people just fine. I'm glad you like how I draw people, I honestly feel like I have so much room to improve (and I'm trying to do more full-body pictures and etc) but it means a lot!
  • GOOD shit good shit yo
  • @trufflekeys Thank you, haha.

I won't make a habit of spamming my own thread, but I wanted to add some more updates works here. Hopefully that's alright? It's newest to oldest, however confusing it may be. I don't like my older works to be seen first as they look awkward even in a short span of time. :-/

engarde2_by_yatzyjatzt-da5rjhf.jpg

kite_by_yatzyjatzt-da5omev.jpg
    haseo_by_yatzyjatzt-da5om8q.jpg
    tsukasa_by_yatzyjatzt-da5om0u.jpg

corrine2_by_yatzyjatzt-da5k0kt.jpg

zeroshii_by_yatzyjatzt-da5ftp5.jpg

asriel_dreemurr_by_yatzyjatzt-da5ic66.png

dot_hack_scribbles_by_yatzyjatzt-da5dxjn.jpg

(I'll link this one as it's quite larger I'm afraid):
    http://yatzyjatzt.deviantart.com/art/sketches-1-613576767

• thas alotta dothack
  • I feel bad I'm not active much on this forum, but I'll drop some more art here and (hopefully) go talk on some threads. Also to compensate for the massive amount of .hack I have in the above posts. This is probably a lot and I don't really expect anyone to really check them out, but I apologise regardless.

Megaman:
    mega5_by_yatzyjatzt-dagv2de.jpg

Mother / Earthbound:
    eve_by_yatzyjatzt-dahuo3j.jpg
    untitled_by_yatzyjatzt-dahunrj.jpg
    mother_3_and_2__speedpaint___scribble__by_yatzyjatzt-danelp8.jpg
    protags_by_yatzyjatzt-danrd6l.jpg

Pokemon:
    fossils_by_yatzyjatzt-daa0x2e.jpg

The Little Prince:
    le_petit_prince_by_yatzyjatzt-daj3v94.jpg

Klonoa:
    ghadi_by_yatzyjatzt-dag98n7.jpg
    king_of_sorrow_by_yatzyjatzt-dagcbwp.jpg
    ghadius2_by_yatzyjatzt-dac0juz.jpg

Voltron:
    voltidk_by_yatzyjatzt-daanvig.jpg
    green_and_red_by_yatzyjatzt-da9fpum.jpg

Dangan Ronpa:
    ultimate_affluent_progeny_by_yatzyjatzt-dah2bjw.jpg
    hope_by_yatzyjatzt-dagv2o5.jpg
    hinazuru3_by_yatzyjatzt-daiuvtp.jpg

Story / Original Works:
    imposter_by_yatzyjatzt-damzq8a.jpg
    halves_by_yatzyjatzt-daj3vhp.jpg
    z_by_yatzyjatzt-dakvrhp.jpg
    untitled_by_yatzyjatzt-danf549.jpg
    the_detective_by_yatzyjatzt-dag0o9u.jpg
    thief3_by_yatzyjatzt-dag0o0a.jpg
    the_dragon_by_yatzyjatzt-dag0ojr.jpg
    the_fox_by_yatzyjatzt-dag0nn7.jpg
    shadow_by_yatzyjatzt-daf61lm.jpg
    __by_yatzyjatzt-daf2kdf.jpg
    c__by_yatzyjatzt-daas25i.jpg
    milvus_migrans_by_yatzyjatzt-daakzby.jpg
    untitled_by_yatzyjatzt-da8tmdd.jpg
    mirror_by_yatzyjatzt-da8tepq.jpg

• This is cool!
  • @YuJunkData Thank you! It really means a lot. :-)
  • i really love your art & style, theres something so very spiritual and moving about it. i dont see much of that in a lot of the media i browse so its always really refreshing to see your posts, each piece sort of has a story about it
  • Words like these are the biggest motivator to me, and I'm sorry if I sound like a broken record player but it means the world to me. I've always (and still am) quite odd with sharing my art due to some unfortunate experiences, so to have someone see view my works in such a way is really nice. I'm very glad I manage to convey those two things, especially. That's something I always aimed for, particularly with my stories/story art, as those especially are very important to me. Art can be a means of exploring other worlds, too, and while I can / have written for them, I feel I should try to do some justice by drawing for them as well.

I really like your art as well, despite how horrible I am at commenting (you know first hand with DA, haha). I love the way you execute your ideas, your lines are always very crisp, and your use of colours is wonderful too. I think you draw very professionally, and that having been said, it's nice that someone as great as yourself likes my works this much. If that doesn't sound too odd to say, at least.
  • thats so kind of you to say i feel heartwarming tears welling up ;-; on the contrary i think youre very well spoken, i struggle finding the courage and energy to comment sometimes too but its definitely moments like these that make the biggest impact on me anyways- one good comment swamps a thousand tiny ones. thank you, truly.
  • Megaman Legends! Earthbound! The Little Prince!
    What more can a man ask for? <3

A+ from me boss
  • edited November 2016
    Hey, i didn't mean to come off negative about the .hack art. I was trying to spark a conversation about it in my own delusional manner. I have a friend working on a .hack game. He's tried to get me to help model for him but creative differences kept me from doing so. If you're interested I'll send you a link! (:
  • @PengypopX I'm glad to find a fellow fan of these series! Earthbound and (especially) The Little Prince has a very special place with me. I also do like Megaman Legends. I have very fond memories of playing it when I was younger, even though I played much more of the other games. I actually have been planning to play the second Legends game, too.

Thank you for the kind words, as well!

@Nameless Oh no, you're really fine! I just naturally feel bad about drawing the same thing over and over. Although it's .hack that actually got me out of a very long art block, and even got me to experiment a bit more. I'll admit I'm a little embarrassed with how obsessed I seemed with the series, but it still is one of my favourites regardless. I'm really sorry I didn't pick up on the conversational cue as well, haha.

I wouldn't mind checking out the .hack game your friend is making. You can go ahead and send me a link! I'm always interested in seeing projects .hack fans make, as they can be pretty creative! Is it by any chance the IridiumBased one? I know they were going for an MMO based on the series. I haven't heard of another fangame besides this one, only some of the translation projects.
  • you shouldnt feel bad about drawing the same subjects! lots of artists do that and it helps them really master their craft. whatever gets you to draw is reason enough to keep drawing it :]
  • I'm rising from the dead to post my recent art pieces again, because this seems to be the only way I know how to communicate with people these days. I'll try to arrange the pieces from oldest to newest under all of the sections.

Icons:
    O5plLs5Q.jpg
    C9zntCtV0AACALM.jpg
    aoD8RhBX.jpg
    KcutmVbK.jpg

Banners:
    tumblr_ope7lw0uFL1vbowh8o1_1280.png
    tumblr_ope7lw0uFL1vbowh8o2_1280.png
    tumblr_ope7lw0uFL1vbowh8o3_1280.png
    C-1oxThWsAAuw2y.jpg

Fanart:
    tumblr_ognpyqBwgT1vvnsbxo1_r1_1280.jpg
    [imghttp://68.media.tumblr.com/72ea822513346498e43d205abcb3e2bf/tumblr_ohrzdjLbkA1vvnsbxo1_1280.jpg[/img]
    tumblr_oi5esjy79t1vvnsbxo1_1280.jpg
    [img}https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C7ZrwxbUwAEsZ64.jpg[/img]
    tumblr_oo9la3E07k1vvnsbxo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_oo9la3E07k1vvnsbxo2_1280.jpg
    tumblr_oofrmkKgrh1vvnsbxo1_1280.png
    tumblr_ooma39gWoA1vvnsbxo1_1280.png
    tumblr_oozrdfTtas1vvnsbxo1_1280.png

Original/ Story Stuff:
    tumblr_ogt5u3PyeY1vvnsbxo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ogx0jbEAO31vvnsbxo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_oh0u5wkU6H1vvnsbxo3_1280.jpg
    tumblr_oh0u5wkU6H1vvnsbxo2_1280.jpg
    tumblr_oh0u5wkU6H1vvnsbxo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_oh4fsiaAho1vvnsbxo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_oikgujNdhV1vvnsbxo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_oikgxgJaD51vvnsbxo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_om02qxLl2K1vvnsbxo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_om02qxLl2K1vvnsbxo2_1280.jpg
    tumblr_om40s4q6971vvnsbxo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_op1cqt1yPB1vvnsbxo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_op6i19C0Rl1vvnsbxo1_1280.png
    tumblr_opctgzm5ko1vvnsbxo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_opctkrHVRB1vvnsbxo1_1280.jpg

Misc:
    tumblr_ohfkzsR3YR1vvnsbxo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ohl7nxpbvh1vvnsbxo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ohljqlYgxj1vvnsbxo1_1280.jpg
  • i am just here for the art, and boy if thats not some wonderful art right there d6.6 i love your darker work as much as your coloured work. i look at your art a lot when im feeling uninspired and it always reimnds me reasons why i became interested in art in the first place.
    also, my new fav thing ever:
    "are you a cat or a human?"
    "i know not"
  • @magpie You're a big part of why I wanted to update this thread, especially since I don't use my deviantArt anymore (and I really like conversing with you in general, as well). I'm really honoured you can look to my art as a source of inspiration. I can say that your words are just as inspiring, and are always very encouraging to hear. So I really do thank you for that, truly. :-)

Funny thing about that piece.. It's actually a slight redraw, and the original picture had the same words but written in Danish. The cat and other animals in general are symbolic to parts of my stories, and I only hope that the art itself can do that some justice. I'm glad you like the quotes themselves too, haha.